This workbook is intended to introduce the ILD core software tools to the members of the ILD collaboration, from installation of ILD software to simple examples. Some familiarity with the UNIX command line is assumed.
- Installation of ILD software
- Introduction on running the ilcinstall script to install the ILD software into your local computing environment.
- Simulation with Mokka
- How to simulate the detector response using Mokka. (incomplete)
- Reconstruction with Marlin
- How to run the event reconstruction using Marlin (incomplete)
- A lot more information on the core software tools and their use maybe found on the ilcsoft WEB page.